Ensuring that your new website looks and behaves the same way on different browsers is a task that requires considerable amount of time and effort. Browsera is an online tool that can help you out. It can automatically compare the output of each browser and find inconsistencies in your pages, so that you can quickly fix them.
To test your site in different browsers, sign up for account first, then enter URL of your site and pick testing browsers. Browsera will auto-crawl pages within your site and render the pages in selected browsers. Finally, it will log scripting errors and give you screenshot of each page for your reference.
Free and paid accounts are provided. The free account lets you run detailed tests for up to 25 pages in your website.
- Test Your website in different browsers online.
- Automatically handles logging and authentication prior to testing.
- Works online no need to download and install.
- Free and paid accounts are available.
- Free account lets you run detailed tests for up to 25 pages in your website.
- Similar tools: BrowserShots and IEtester.
Check out Browsera @ www.browsera.com